THE HIGHEST QUALITY ALTERNATIVE
TO TOWER PLACING BOOMS
INTRODUCING THE SPIDER CONCRETE PLACING BOOMS
The 16-Z TRAK Spider Placing Boom
The 18-3 Spider Placing Boom
QUALITY & MATERIALS
- Unit equipped with Con Forms Ultra III boom kit (85 bar)
- 150 bar Con Forms boom kit available
- Built with STRENX 700 MC high quality steel
- HAWE hydraulic valves / HBC radio remote control
- Siemens electrical motor / Siemens and Schneider electrical equipment
- Fuel source: electric with additional gas or diesel options
- Hydraulic pump is Rexroth/Eckerle
- Rotational range is electronically limited to 360° for safety
- Industrial grade paint available in many colors
SAFETY & SUPPORT
- Engineered to Con Forms’ standard of excellence
- Every unit is CF quality inspected and enhanced
- Audited to meet ASME regulation and CPMA certification
- Con Forms stocks wear and replacement parts
- Con Forms provides full engineering support
- CE certified for electrical, noise, controls, and equipment safety
Factory Part Numbers
|Model||Part Number||Power Option||Description||Type||Horsepower||Fuel Capacity|
|18-3||SPH18-3-NTE||Electric||18 Meter 3-Section Electric||480/3PH|
|18-3||SPH18-3-NTD||Diesel||18 Meter 3- Section Diesel||
|18-3||SPH18-3-NTG||Gas||18 Meter 3-Section Gas||Perkins||16.1||40 Liters|
|16-Z||SPH18-3-NTE||Electric||18 Meter 3-Section Electric||480/3PH|
|16-Z||SPH18-3-NTD||Diesel||18 Meter 3- Section Diesel||
|16-Z||SPH18-3-NTG||Gas||18 Meter 3-Section Gas||Perkins||16.1||40 Liters|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the make and model of HP Gas Engine Power Pack to power the boom?
-Honda GX690 25 HP
2. What is the make and model of HP Diesel Power Pack to power Boom?
-Perkins between 33HP to 48HP (depends on the delivery time upon our order. If we release a bulk order to the supplier, we could fix the delivery on 33HP)
3. What is the engine fuel capacity and what it represents in run time? -Diesel engine: 50-60 Liter fuel capacity , estimated 10 to 12 hours run time. Gasoline engine: 15 Liter fuel capacity, estimated 3 hours run time.
4. Is the diesel engine a tier 3 or tier 4 engine?
5. It was stated that the boom can be separated from the tracks, flown onto the working deck and operated with the Gas Power Pack or 480/3PH power source?
-When you separate the boom from tracks, the boom will still have the Gas Power Pack and 480/3PH power source. So both options will be applicable. (Primary source for running the boom is Electrical engine. The second option depends on your choice; Gasoline Engine power pack or Diesel Engine power pack)
6. Can the hydraulic out riggers be operated by the gas, diesel or electric power pack once separated from the diesel power track assembly?
-Yes, hydraulic outriggers can be operated with the source of boom, whatever it is. It could be electrical, gas or diesel power packs.
- 3-year limited warranty on mechanical and structural components
- 2-year limited warranty on gasoline and diesel engines
- 2-year limited warranty on electrical and hydraulic systems
- 10-year limited warranty on exclusively designed ‘double ball’ slewing ring