TUNNEL CONCRETE PLACERS
TUNNEL CONCRETE PLACING EQUIPMENT
Con Forms Tunnel Placers provide the most efficient and safe method of pumping concrete into a tunnel form. The CF Tunnel Placer is equipped with a hydraulic powered boom and self-propelled drive features. The boom rotates 300 degrees and extends to accommodate a variety of tunnel form diameters. The self-sealing connection port provides a pressure relief feature that prevents over-pressurizing the concrete at the form.
Features include a choice of horizontal or vertical scissor carts, which provide a continuous delivery of concrete to the tunnel placer, while traveling the distance of the form. Units can be supplied with various power options, including manual and remote control. Please consult factory.
- Hydraulically powered telescoping boom
- Boom rotates 300 degrees
- Quick and easy boom-to-port connection and disconnection
- Simple operation
- Powered scissors cart travels easily on rail system
- 3-year limited warranty on mechanical and structural components
- 2-year limited warranty on gasoline and diesel engines
- 2-year limited warranty on electrical and hydraulic systems
- 10-year limited warranty on exclusively designed ‘double ball’ slewing ring