BRIDGE DECK PLACING BOOMS
Manual & Hydraulic Bridge Deck Concrete Placers
The CF Bridge Deck Spreader (concrete placing equipment) provides a method of distributing concrete on bridge decks that are not accessible by other means of concrete delivery. The Bridge Deck Spreader provides a 360 degree articulating two-stage boom that provides maximum maneuverability for the accurate placement of concrete. Sectional truss systems are available in width combinations from 43’ to 60’ with standard boom reach of 32’. Custom placers for specific applications are available upon request. Please consult factory.
The boom of the Bridge Deck Spreader is self-contained on an adjustable truss system. The truss assembly is fitted with bogies that provide the Bridge Deck Spreader the freedom to travel on the screed rail and not interfere with the steel reinforcement already installed on the bridge deck. Custom hydraulic features can be added to provide maximum productivity.
- Heavy duty swivel bearing
- 24" CLR boom elbows
- Horizontally and vertically adjusting
- Legs can be revered for mounted rails
- Can be transported via conventional trailers
- Hydraulic powered bogies
- Hydraulic boom pivot
- Adjustable height & span
- Adjustable truss platform
- Precise concrete placement
- 5" Hevi-Duty delivery system
- Boom reach radius of 32', 40', & 60'
- Double swivel boom for easy maneuverability
- 3-year limited warranty on mechanical and structural components
- 2-year limited warranty on gasoline and diesel engines
- 2-year limited warranty on electrical and hydraulic systems
- 10-year limited warranty on exclusively designed ‘double ball’ slewing ring