ConForms Pipe Thickness Gauge
The compact Model CF-UTG Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge can measure the thickness of a variety of materials. The UTG has a wide range of applications including industrial, automotive, HVAC, and plumbing. The UTG reads in inches or millimeters, and features an adjustable sound velocity to allow for an array of materials to be measured. The UTG is useful when using any pipe-mount ultrasonic transmitter. The UTG allows the user to find the wall thickness of the pipe when programming an ultrasonic transmitter without cutting or removing a section of the pipe to measure it. The UTG is also great for monitoring corrosion in closed vessels such as boilers and chemical tanks.
- Service: Steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, other. Selectable option for special materials with known sound propagation rate.
- Range: 0.047 to 7.874˝ (1.2 to 200 mm).
- Accuracy: ±0.5%.
- Resolution: 0.001˝ / 0.1 mm.
- Sound Velocity: 1118 to 20132 mph (500 to 9000 m/s). Temperature Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limit: < 80%.
- Display: 4 digits, 0.394˝ (10 mm) LCD.
- Power Requirement: (4) 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries, not included, user replaceable.
- Weight: 5.78 oz (164 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
Factory Part Numbers
|ConForms||CF Thickness Gauge Tester||WTF300|